AlphalinerESD | Electrostatic discharge
The electrostatically conductive UV-light-curing liner
Areas of use: Industry
The AlphalinerESD is the first electrostatically conductive UV-light-curing liner worldwide. A special resin–nanoparticle combination developed with leading universities forms the basis for the new outstanding property of the AlphalinerESD. This makes this liner an efficient and safe solution for the rehabilitation of drainage pipes in hazardous areas.
The AlphalinerESD falls into the protection category electrostatically conductive in accordance with TRGS727 (prevention of ignition hazard resulting from electrostatic charges) and DIN EN 64340-5 (protection of electronic components).
Areas of application:
- Chemicals and petrochemicals
- Energy, environmental, and electrical engineering
- Short rehabilitation time thanks to UV light curing and rapid recommissioning of the pipeline
- High mechanical properties – long service life of the rehabilitated sewer
- No need of an additionally applied electrostatically conductive layer through integration in the AlphalinerESD
- No impact on the mechanical characteristics – static load-bearing capacity unchanged
- Resistance to abrasion and other usual mechanical loads is not influenced
- No stress cracks caused by different coefficients of expansion through derivation via resin
Managing Director Sales Europe RELINEEUROPE AG
Phone: +49 6349 93934-220